Guide to information
The University's web pages provide a guide to the information available and there is a search facility to assist you in finding information available on the website. The guidance below is intended to assist by giving some examples of the type of information the University makes routinely available and provides information about how you can access such information. Where information or a document is listed in this guidance, it will be the current version.
- Legal Framework
The University's Instrument and Articles of Government contains information about how the University is governed and how decisions are made.
- How the Institution is organised
- General information
- Information about the University's Management Team and its Board of Governors
- Details of the University's Governance Framework
- Details on the organisational units of the University are available via email
- An explanation of the roles played by senior managers of the University.
- Location and contact details
Information about campus locations (including maps) and key contacts across the University.
- Relationships with other organisations
- The University's wholly owned subsidiary, Nottingham Consultants Ltd, can be contacted at 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ. A copy of Nottingham Consultants Ltd's Publication Scheme is available via email
- The University has a number of
- Other information relating to contacts with the University.
- Student Activities
Information on the Student Union.
- The University's financial statements
Detailed information on the University's sources of funding and income, budgets and accounts and the governor's report. Information relating to HEFCE (Higher Education Funding Council).
- University tuition fees
- Information on the University's tuition fees
- Information relating to the University's accommodation services for students.
- University's capital programme and financial regulations
- The University's Capital Programme, refer to the University's Strategic Plan. Further information in relation to the University's Capital Plan is exempt under S43(2) (Commercial Interests). The Higher Education Sector is extremely competitive and release of this information would put the University at a disadvantage in the Higher Education Market Place for planning purposes
- Information on the University's campus redevelopment
- Information on the University's resources
- The University’s financial regulations are available by contacting the Finance Team.
- Pay and grading structures
The University's pay and grading structures are available via email.
- Purchasing information
- The University's register of suppliers, includes details on current contracts and tenders
- Information on contracts which are subject to formal tendering.
- Research funding
Information relating to the University's submission to the Research Assessment Exercises is available.
- Annual Report
The University's annual report.
- Strategic Plan
The University's strategic plan.
- Learning and Teaching Strategy/Academic Quality and Standards
- Further information, including review and monitoring, can be found on the
- Information relating to the .
- Corporate relations
Information on the University's links with employers.
- Government and regulatory reports
Information relating to the (Institutional and Collaborative).
- Committee terms of reference
- Board of Governors and its related committee's terms of reference
- Board minutes are available via email
- Academic Standards and Quality Committee
- Staff/student consultation meetings
The University does not hold staff/student consultation meetings. Such consultation would take place as advisory input into Programme Committees or Research Degree Committees. .
- Policies and procedures for conducting University business
The University's Instrument and Articles of Government.
- Policies and procedures relating to academic services
- The University’s enrolment conditions
- Information on the University's academic related policies and procedures is available on the Academic Office website and the website.
- Policies and procedures relating to student services
Information is available on the NTU website and within the student handbook.
- Policies and procedures relating to Staff
Information on policies can be obtained via email.
- Other Policies
Information on policies of the University is available via email.
The following sites may also be useful:
- Recruitment at NTU
Information on staff recruitment.
- Declaration of Interests
Information relating to the University's declaration of interests can be obtained via email. Available for inspection only.
- Asset Registers
Information on the University's asset register is available via email.
- The following links will provide information on courses offered by the University:
- Information relating to conferencing facilities is available via email.
- Information relating to the University's press and media coverage.