Practice and scholarship groups
Our practice and scholarship groups provide colleagues from across NTU with the opportunity to meet, discuss, and collaborate around shared interests in learning and teaching.
- Active and enquiry-based approaches to learning and teaching
- Assessment of work-based learning and employability
- DELITe: Delivering Engaging Lectures and Interactive Teaching
- Digital citizenship
- Distance learning and MOOCs
- Education for sustainable futures
- Game-based learning
- Innovative pedagogy
- Multidisciplinary working
- Personalisation of learning
- Research in undergraduate studies
- Technology in learning and teaching
- Theory and philosophy
If you have experience delivering distance-learning materials, feel you could provide excellent examples of integration, and attainment relating to internationalisation, would like to evaluate current practice of active learning and enquiry-based approaches, or just want to find out more about a specific group, please email our TILT Coordinator.
NTU colleagues can read further information about each group on our TILT Staffnet site.