Feedback and contributions
On-line ILP comments and feedback
To ensure our courses continue to meet industry requirements we greatly appreciate your feedback and input. If you have any comments about improvements to the course content and structure please let us know. Involvement with this part of our ILP is open to all involved with the civil engineering industry in its broadest context – you do not have to be officially representing your company to contact us with your comments.
An online form will appear here in due course, but in the meantime, if you have any feedback or wish to comment on any aspect of our civil engineering provision, please let us know by email.
We would be interested to hear your:
- comments about the course structure and content
- suggested additions, deletions and amendments to course content
- general feedback and comments
- comments about changes to industry practice/materials that you think we need to consider reflecting in our courses.
Physical ILP meetings
If you (or your company) would like to be involved in helping to develop the civil engineers of tomorrow by participating in one or two meetings a year to consider particular aspects of industry need and course provision, and to provide input from an industry perspective for particular events as they arise, such as programme re-design, accreditations and validations, then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please let us know by email if you are (or your company is) willing to be involved.
Direct involvement with courses
We also value your direct involvement in our courses. If you are able to offer visits, placements, case studies and/or project material to enhance the student experience then we would love to hear from you. An online form will be available soon, but, in the meantime, if you are able to assist, or would like to discuss possibilities further, please let us know by email.
We would appreciate any offers of input into the courses; areas you may consider include:
- guest speaker
- case history material
- provision of material for group projects
- introductory talk / tutorial assistance / judging of group projects
- site visits
- office visits
- plant / equipment demo or hands-on session
- summer placements
- year-long placements
If you would like to know more about NTU and our activities, please also get in touch. Areas you may be interested to explore with us:
- research opportunities
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) opportunities
If you email us please ensure that you supply the following details, so that we can contact you and respond to your comments appropriately:
- company name
- your name and job title
- contact details (email address and telephone number)
- whether you are contacting us as an official representative of your company or as a private individual (all views are equally welcome).