Consultancy, Testing and KTPs
The School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment has expertise in a range of subjects that can support your business.
- 3D computer-aided design
- ideation and communication
- low energy and passive house design and construction
- market research
- materials analysis and processes for product design
- measurement collection and analysis
- numerical modelling and algorithmic solutions
- project management
- retrofitting and energy efficiency
- structural engineering and quality control
- technical drawing
- thermal effect analysis
- user experience research and analysis.
The School also has a number of areas of internationally recognised research.
We offer bespoke research and consultancy in these areas, and would be delighted to talk to you about how we can work together.
Find out more
Stephen Whalley, Commercial Manager
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 2373