We offer a broad portfolio of courses designed in response to industry requirements. The high standard and vocational relevance of our courses, the quality of our staff and our extensive professional and commercial links with industry contribute to our outstanding reputation.
We have professionally accredited courses, international field trips, and academic staff who are involved with professional bodies - all of which ensure that our courses reflect the commercial world.
We offer opportunities for taught postgraduate study leading to PG Cert, PG Dip, MSc and MA qualifications.
- MSc Building Surveying
- MSc Planning and Development
- MSc Real Estate
- MSc International Real Estate Investment and Finance
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Project Management (Construction)
- MSc Construction Project Management (Distance Learning)
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- MSc Built Environment Studies
Design and Product Engineering
- MSc Advanced Product Design Engineering
- MA / MSc Smart Design
- MA Product Design
- MA Product Design and Business
- MA Furniture and Product Design
- MA / MSc Medical Product Design
All our degrees combine the best of learning in technological, professional, managerial and research skills.
The School will be offering a number of scholarships for students commencing their studies on one of our postgraduate courses in September. Find out more about these scholarships.
We also offer scholarships for international students starting on courses in January.
Postgraduate open events
Find out more about our postgraduate open events.
Search all our postgraduate courses.
Telephone: +44 (0)115 9418 418