The Admissions Team is committed through processes, systems and customer interaction to providing Gold Standard Customer Service and as such we have defined our Customer Charter as follows.
We aim to provide clear, consistent and accurate information:
- We will listen carefully to your enquiry.
- We will strive to keep things simple and provide you with accurate and up to date information.
- We will communicate using plain English without jargon.
We expect mutual respect and understanding:
- We will make sure that we always engage with you in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
We will be here to help every step of the way:
- No question is too small.
- We will actively listen to your feedback to become more helpful and improve our service.
- We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- There will always be a helpful, polite and friendly person to help.
We will make sure your details are kept confidential:
- We will safeguard all personal information provided, in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act.
We promise to deal with your enquiry in a prompt and efficient manner:
- We will do our best to respond quickly, keep you regularly updated and set clear expectations.
- You will always know the name of the person dealing with your enquiry and how to contact them.
There will always be someone to answer your call:
- We aim to pick up the phone within four rings.
- We will always be fair and transparent.
- We will treat all applicants fairly and review information provided in a consistent way.
- We will be consistent in our decision-making.
- We will publish clear admissions criteria on our website.