Popular this month
NTU now has 12 SCALE-UP rooms across the City site and Clifton campus, designed to suit a variety of subjects, cohort sizes and equipment preferences. For further information and to view room specifications, visit the SCALE-UP web pages. For support with all aspects of SCALE-UP - including curriculum design, teaching approaches, equipment and timetabling - contact NTU SCALE-UP.
If you would like to know more about supporting the attainment of all students, including signing up for our regular newsletter and upcoming Success for All events. Please visit Success for All or contact Sarah Lawther.
- TILT Personalisation Workshop - Wednesday 14 September 2016
- TILT BTEC Symposium – Thursday 15 September 2016
- Success for All: Understanding disparities in progression and attainment – Friday 16 September 2016
View the past events section for resources from other previous events.
- TILT ALTC – Transforming Learning Through Scholarship – Tuesday 5 July 2016
Resources from this event are now available to view via the multimedia tab.
- DELITe Conference – Tuesday 21 June 2016
Resources from this event are now available.
The University's framework, procedures and processes for assuring and enhancing the standards and quality of academic provision. Includes an overview of committee terms of reference and membership.
What do you want to do?