The Quality Handbook
The NTU Quality Handbook 2017/18 is now available
In addition to the routine updates of nomenclature and terminology, the Quality Handbook 2017/18 includes a new Section 7B: Periodic Research Degrees Review. Section 10F: Higher Education Apprenticeships. Section 16: Taught course awards and registration periods and a new Supplement PS6: Requirements for progression arrangements between Nottingham Trent Institutional College and Nottingham Trent University.
More detail about the changes can be found here.
For further information and questions, contact the Centre for Academic Development and Quality.
Quality Handbook templates
The following templates are available:
- Course specification template
- Course specification (guidance)
- Module specification template
- Module specification (guidance)
- Placement award specification template
- Subject specification template
- Course operational document
- Subject specialist commentary