Art and Design Postgraduate Expo 2013 Public View
Art and Design Expo 2013: a global showcase by 180 Masters students from 20 countries
Visitors to this exhibition will be able to view the amazing work of our postgraduate student.
Please note that the exhibition in the Bonington building will be closing early on Thursday 3 October 2013.
The Bonington building showcases courses from across the School of Art & Design, comprising visual displays of work from the following areas:
- Fashion, Knitwear and Textile Design
- Film Practice and Interaction Design
- Puppetry and Digital Animation
- Design for Film and Television
- Contemporary Craft Practice
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design and Visual Communication
- Fashion Business, Marketing and Communication.
The Arkwright building houses a series of directional and innovative work from the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment. Exhibits will include:
- Architectural Technology and Interior Architecture and Design
- Product Design and Computer-aided Product Design
- Smart Design and Advanced Product Design Engineering.
Image: Yu Li, MA Product Design 2013