We are always trying to improve our services. If you have any ideas, comments or
complaints, do tell us.
- If you have an immediate or urgent problem, then please speak to a member of Library
staff, so that we can try to put things right for you straight away.
- If you don’t need us to get back to you immediately, you can complete a form either
online or in print and we will reply to you within 10 working days of receipt.
- We will display a summary of comments received and our responses to them on library
- We will regularly review the issues raised by you and make use of them in planning
service changes and improvements.
- If you are not satisfied with how we dealt with your complaint, in the first instance
please contact the
Deputy University Librarian - Customer Services.
- If you are still unhappy with our response, you can use the NTU Complaints Procedure for Students. If you
are a member of NTU staff or are external to NTU, you should contact the Head of Libraries and Learning Resources
Please note, we will not respond to vexatious or frivolous comments.
Data Protection Statement
Information supplied will be used by Nottingham Trent University in accordance with the
Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable legislation. The University will use the
information to process your request and to provide any relevant further information (for example key facts and details about studying at NTU, additional course literature or related educational services, open days, the application process, fees, accommodation etc.) by post, email, telephone or text. It will also be used to support the University's marketing
and market research activities.
The University does not share the information you have provided with any third parties,
except research agencies to assist with or carry out research and provide statistical information
or service providers who deliver email and text messages on the University's behalf. The
University ensures such agencies handle information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The terms of the University's data protection notification can be viewed on the Information Commissioner's website (link opens in a new window).
If you would prefer not to receive any further information please tick this box: