Brackenhurst Campus has a proud agricultural heritage and has developed into a thriving specialist science department within NTU.
Now leading the way in modern environmental sciences we have forged links with institutions around the world to tackle global issues of sustainability, climate change and conservation.
Did you know?
- NTU has been voted as the seventh most environmentally friendly university in the UK in a national league table. (The Guardian 2013, People & Planet Green League)
- 90% of our students would recommend studying at NTU (National Student Survey 2014)
- We have invested close to £350m in estates, equipment and staff
- Screens across each campus will show you where to locate the nearest free resource room PC, or you can check out the latest availability online
- NTU's Environment Team have achieved the EcoCampus Gold Award for all three campuses
- The HIVE is NTU's centre for entrepreneurship and enterprises that supports the creation of new businesses as well as fostering the delivery of entrepreneurship education into the curriculum across the University
- 94% of our graduates are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving. (latest DLHE survey undergraduate results 2014 / 15)