Join our postgraduate community
Our postgraduate courses are designed for recent graduates and those already employed to facilitate progression within your chosen industry. Select the links below for more information.
- MSc / MRes Animal Health and Welfare
- MRes Applied Anthrozoology
- MSc / MRes Biodiversity Conservation
- MSc / MRes Endangered Species Recovery and Conservation
- MRes Equine Health and Welfare
- MRes Equine Performance
- MSc Equine Performance, Health and Welfare
- MSc / MRes Global Food Security and Development
BSAVA postgraduate surgery and medicine certificates
Nottingham Trent University are the accrediting partner for the British Small Animal Veterinary Association's postgraduate certificates. These new continuing professional development (CPD) qualifications are primarily aimed at veterinary surgeons in small animal practice, who have a particular interest in small animal medicine or surgery.
Anyone interested in enrolling for one of these certificate programmes should email BSAVA admissions or call +44 (0)1452 726700.
The School benefits from international links with universities around the world and our own research academics bring a wealth of experience to their teaching. Our academic teams have been involved in an array of exciting research around the world from studying Kit foxes in North America to analysing water quality in western Europe.