‘Study abroad’ is a rewarding and valuable experience where you can:
- meet and study alongside other undergraduate students from the UK and around the world
- follow a lively curriculum of lectures, coursework and technical workshops
- learn from practitioners who’ll help you engage with new ways of working
- explore the UK and broaden your international outlook
- join excursions to places of special interest
- volunteer in the local community
- receive support and guidance to ensure you leave with new skills and innovative work in your portfolio.
Read more about university life and being a student in Nottingham.
We are a lively, student-friendly city made famous by its historic castle, the legends of Robin Hood and our city of caves. We're a UNESCO city of literature, and home to contemporary galleries and cultural attractions.
On our doorstep are:
- Lord Byron's home at Newstead Abbey
- the Elizabethan Wollaton Hall (Wayne Manor in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises)
- Sherwood Forest, and much more.
Within walking distance of our campus are museums and galleries, and the city is well known for its huge range of cafés, restaurants, bars and clubs.
So take action and apply today.
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 2813