Launch your creative career with an award-winning degree
Find out how our degree courses can help you to launch a successful creative career: select a course title below or book to come to one of our open days.
Our three or four-year bachelor degrees will help you to gain in depth subject knowledge, and prepare you for industry or further study.
- BArch (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making
- BA (Hons) Decorative Arts
- BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television
- BA (Hons) Fashion Accessory Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- BA (Hons) Fashion Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Branding
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BA (Hons) Theatre Design
- BSc (Hons) Product Design
Our two-year foundation degrees will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and understanding to enter the creative industries.
- FdA Games Art
- FdA Music Performance
- FdSc Audio and Music Technology
- FdSc Film Production Technology
- FdSc Games Technology
- FdSc Live and Technical Events
- FdSc Television Production Technology
One year top-up degrees
Our one-year top-up degrees allow you to top-up your existing HND or foundation degree, or you can transfer onto these courses if you've completed years one and two of a related degree course.