NTU Progression is a free programme of opportunities designed to help students in Year 10 – 11 and Year 12 – 13 access and succeed at university. You might be unsure what university is actually like, or whether it's for you or how to prepare the best possible university application. NTU Progression will help you answer all these questions, and equip you with the confidence and skills you need to be a successful university student.
As a NTU Progression member you'll be invited to a series of events, workshops, and one-to-one sessions that will help you with a range of skills – from work experience, cultural trips, UCAS statement assistance, and mentoring. See our tabs for more information about what to expect from the NTU Progression scheme within in Year 10 – 11 and Year 12 – 13.
We hope that you'll gain:
- a taste of what it is like to study at university
- an understanding of the university application process
- work experience that will look excellent on your CV
- one-to-one mentoring from a current NTU student, so you can get your questions about university answered
- support to help you improve your grades at school.
Simply click on the tab appropriate to your age to access information relevant to you. If you'd like to apply to become a member of NTU Progression, please see the "How to apply" tab above.
Do not hesitate to contact Nasser on +44 (0)115 848 2817 or email us. You can also Tweet, Facebook or Instagram any questions @NTUOutreach.