Welcome to Taste NTU! Nottingham Trent University is proud to offer you a wide range of food outlets, providing tasty, nutritious and value for money food and snacks.
Menus, opening hours and locations
For information about our outlet locations, opening times and menus, please view the following Taste NTU guides:
Taste NTU News
- Follow @NTUStudentNews for the latest updates and special offers from Taste.
- Check out our delicious menu at Dine Arkwright, The Refectory and Dine Brackenhurst. Information is available in the guides above.
- Fancy a pizza? Try our delicious selection of stone baked pizzas at the Refectory, Clifton Campus. Information is available in the guides above.
- Look out for our themed counter at Dine Arkwright and the Refectory. Offering a range of freshly prepared, tasty eats, from across the globe, every week. Includes, Mexican, Indian, Burgers and more.
- If you fancy something a little more exotic, check out our street food pop-up counter. Scrumptiously authentic, we gather meals from South East Asia, Africa, Latin America and more.
- NTU Catering Services are proud to announce that we have achieved Customer Service Excellence accreditation, guaranteeing a Gold Standard customer service to everyone. Do you have any comments on our customer service or any other aspect of catering? E-mail us.
- For information about our vending machine locations, please view the following Taste NTU guide .
- There are multiple water dispensers on each campus to allow you to refill water bottles and access drinking water. Please view the map for locations .
- We only use free-range organic eggs in our home-made* products.
- We only serve organic milk* in our beverages and food (*includes semi-skimmed milk and Alpro soya milk; excludes skimmed milk).
- Our team members will happily swap semi-skimmed milk for skimmed or soya milk at no extra charge.
- We serve triple certified coffee - coffee that is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, is organic, and is Fairtrade. This means that not only is it a great quality product, but that the farmers are paid fairly and that environmental, social and economic issues are taken into account.
- All the meat we serve in our home-made products is Red Tractor certified – guaranteeing that it is sourced from the UK, is fully traceable, and that the meat has been reared to animal welfare standards*. Get more information on Red Tractor Assurance.
- All the fish we serve in our homemade products (chef's choice, baguettes, jacket potato fillings) is certified by the Marine Conservation Societies' Fish to Eat list*.
- We offer a range of food suitable for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free. Look out for the symbols on our menus and products, or ask a member of staff.
- For more information see our sustainable food and beverage policy.
*Please note: we are unable to guarantee the animal welfare and certification of meat, fish and dairy in products that have been bought in from external producers.