It is important that all extra-curricular achievements noted in the HEAR are fully validated by NTU. The activities noted below will appear in the HEAR alongside the transcript as they are supported by robust data and so have credibility to a broad range of audiences.
Certain extra-curricular activities and achievements will be eligible and therefore included on your HEAR. These include:
- Acceler8 (NTU’s Employability Award)- email: Acceler8@ntu.ac.uk
- Sports awards – email: NTU.Sport@ntu.ac.uk
- Volunteering awards – email: Volunteering@ntu.ac.uk
- NTSU (Nottingham Trent Students’ Union) – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departmental awards – Contact your department office
- SPUR (Scholarship Projects for Undergraduate Researchers) – email: NTU.SPURproject@ntu.ac.uk
- SIP (Sustainability in Practice certificate) – email: NTUGreenAcademy@ntu.ac.uk
We are aware that lots of activity takes place, but not all of this will be validated. It is important to still record all your activity and make sure you reflect this in your CV. To find out if your extracurricular activity is eligible for your HEAR, please contact the department in which the activity was organised, or see the full list of eligible activities .