Events - Global Week
We have lots of events happening throughout the year, ranging from regular lunches to cultural celebrations, and from language practice opportunities to international showcases. We would love for you to get involved by helping out an existing event, or by organising a new one. Get in touch with our Global Lounge events team to find out more.
Visit our Instagram page at @NTUGlobalLounge to see photos of past events.
We run a range of events every week that are free and open to all NTU students and staff. Come along and meet new people from around the world.
Join us for our weekly celebrations of NTU's vibrant and diverse community.
These events are free and open to all students who want to meet new people in a relaxed environment, and to connect globally.
- Connect Lunch, organised in collaboration with Chaplaincy – Clifton Wellbeing Room, every Tuesday, 12 pm – 2 pm
- Global Community Lunch – City Global Lounge, every Thursday, 12 pm – 2 pm
Join this innovative way to practise languages with other students and staff.
- City Global Lounge, every Tuesday, 2 pm – 4 pm
- Clifton NTSU Basement Bar, every Thursday, 2 pm – 4 pm
English Conversation Hour
Pop in to practise your English skills in a relaxed environment.
- City Global Lounge, every Tuesday, 12 pm – 1 pm
If you love playing boardgames, and meeting new people, this even is perfect for you.
- Clifton Global Lounge, every Monday, 2 pm – 4 pm
Join us to sit, relax and enjoy some of the finest films. Popcorn and light refreshments will be provided.
- Clifton Global Lounge, every Monday, 4 pm – 6 pm
- City Global Lounge, every Thursday 5 pm – 7 pm
- Clifton Global Lounge, every Wednesday, 3 pm – 4 pm
Global Lounge's Book Club
- Clifton Global Lounge, every Friday, 1 pm – 2 pm
Global Week 2017 was a great success and we would like to thank everyone involved!
To find out more about our award-winning week-long cultural celebration, visit our webpage or search for #NTUGlobalWeek on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Global Week 2018
26 February – 2 March
If you would like to get involved next year by organising a cultural stall, activity or a performance, or you would like to help the team by volunteering, contact Ola Drummond.