Nottingham Trent Volunteering delivers a diverse range of high-quality volunteering opportunities for students. Volunteering can support you in developing your experience and skills and through our opportunities there is something for everybody!
Volunteering gives you loads of benefits, both personally and course-related, and can be a great way to meet new people and have fun. You will also get the satisfaction of knowing that you have done something really worthwhile in your local or global community during your time at University.
What can I do?
- Charity and Community volunteering – work with local organisations and build your personal skills and course-related experience.
- Schools volunteering – the opportunity to deliver voluntary projects in local schools and colleges, either creating you own or taking part in an existing one.
- International volunteering – extend your experiences and your boundaries with some exciting opportunities abroad.
- NTU Sport Volunteering – take part in what you enjoy and make a difference. You could be supporting PE lessons after school, delivering school sports clubs, or coaching a local sports club.
If you are a current Nottingham Trent University student and already volunteering, please let us know by completing this FutureHub form. You will receive recognition from our team as well as ongoing support from our Volunteering Coordinators.
How to contact us
Our team are centrally based within the City Campus, but to support you we run drop-in sessions. If you would like to find out more about volunteering, get some advice about opportunities or some feedback on your experiences, please come and see us.
- Phone: 0115 848 2113 / 0115 848 2379