CPD for schools
From newly qualified teachers, to support staff and school leaders, we can support you and your staff in developing the skills and knowledge needed in the ever-changing world of education.
Support for your career
- Access to libraries and online learning resources
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), and teachers who support trainee teachers as mentors, tutors, and ITE coordinators will have access to our libraries and online resources.
- NQT Support
We offer CPD, access to resources, mentoring and support to our NQTs.
- Supporting teachers to learn from and undertake research
We can provide on-site training sessions in a wide range of research methods, as well as support in securing funding and designing research proposals.
Leadership and Management training
Working in partnership with Inspiring Leaders, we offer Masters-level postgraduate certificates and diplomas in conjunction with the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) that are licensed by the Department for Education (Dfe).
These lead to:
- the National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership
- the National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership
- the National Professional Qualification for Executive Leaders;
- the National Professional Qualification for Headship.
For more information please contact us by email, or telephone +44 (0)115 848 4460.
Subject specialist training
- Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) courses
These short courses run over the summer and provide subject knowledge for trainees and qualified teachers who are considering teaching other subjects. Bursaries are available.
- National Award in Special Educational Needs Coordination (SENCO)
Develop your professional attributes and improve the knowledge, skills and understanding that you need to enable you to carry out the SENCO role effectively and with confidence.
- Masters degrees
Our flexible Masters degrees allow you to choose a pathway to suit your role, and fit perfectly around work and family commitments.
- Professional Doctorate programme (EdD)
Explore the complex relationship between knowledge, theory and practice through a research project, developed in stages with formal support.
- Research (MPhil and PhD)
Research a specific area in-depth through independent study, usually over two or three years.
- Hosting and / or organising TeachMeets and other events
We are happy to host TeachMeets and other school events and do not charge partners for our venues (subject to availability). Our staff will also support TeachMeets across the East Midlands region.
Want to know more?
Contact us by email .