Visit the Employability Team at Brackenhurst in Bramley building.
We have an open access advice and resources area in the Bramley building foyer. We're usually open every weekday in term-time and outside of term we are open most week days, with shorter hours.
Please come in, say hello and ask us how we can help you plan for your future – check our opening times for more information.
You can also:
- visit us on NOW - tailored advice, support and contacts for your course
- call Brackenhurst's Employability Team on +44 (0)115 848 8649
- contact us by email particularly if you would like to make an appointment with a careers consultant.
Join us for the following events and activities:
- view and book our Brackenhurst employability events
- attend fairs, employer events and workshops on other campuses
- explore paid part-time jobs at the JobShop drop in sessions .
Employability Online - www.ntu.ac.uk/emponline
We're also always open online - visit us on Employability Online for advice, contacts, employer videos, CV Builder, Interview Simulator and more!
Your feedback – please give us your comments, compliments or complaints about the Employability Team.