Visit the City Campus Employability Team in Newton building, Level 0.
We are near the Taste Restaurant, across from Student Services. We're open every weekday in term-time and outside of term we are open most week days, with shorter hours.
Please drop-in, say hello and ask us how we can help you plan for your future – check our opening times for more information.
You can also:
- visit us on NOW - tailored advice, support and contacts for your course
- call the City's Employability Team on +44 (0)115 848 8638
- contact us by e-mail, particularly if you would like to make an appointment with a careers consultant.
Join us for the following events and activities:
- view and book City employability events
- attend fairs, employer events and workshops on other campuses
- explore paid part-time jobs at the JobShop drop-in sessions..
Employability Online - www.ntu.ac.uk/emponline
We're also always open online - visit us on Employability Online for advice, contacts, employer videos, CV Builder, Interview Simulator and more!
Your feedback - please give us your comments, compliments and complaints about the Employability Team.
CITY PLACEMENT CONTACTS:
College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Phone: +44 (0)115 848 6492
Email about Business, Law and Social Sciences placements
College of Art & Design and Built Environment
Phone: +44 (0)115 848 2189
Email about Art & Design and Built Environment placements
SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
If you're an employer, find out more our range of services and events for employers.
All NTU Employability Team staff are members of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services. Membership requires continual professional development.