'At Nottingham Trent University we aim to provide the most informative and easy to use website that we can for all staff, students, alumni and members of the general public. We want to share information with you about our range of Schools and courses, about our students and about the University in general.
We have a set of internet policies that govern how we use information we get from this site, how we attempt to comply with recognised disability access requirements and the agreement you make by visiting this website as a user. Full details of the policies can be found on the website'.
The website is an integral element of the information resource provided by the Employability Team by:
- providing access to graduate opportunities/placements and work experience and employers seeking to recruit Nottingham Trent students and graduates
- providing access to careers related information, advice and guidance
- promoting the activities and events provided by the Employability Team
- providing links to web resources for careers related activities.
External web links
All external links provided from the site will be provided at the discretion of the Employability Team and will be checked annually for accessibility. However the quality, currency and accuracy is beyond the control of the Employability Team and therefore does not hold itself responsible for the operation of any remote website this complies with the University's disclaimer.
- Full details see ICT Policy Statement - Programme of Review
- The information pages will be reviewed annually during each summer vacation.
- Vacancy information and news and events will be updated continuously
- Details of employers included on the Employer A-Z will be reviewed annually commencing July.
All feedback received from users of the site, will be reviewed during the annual review in the summer vacation, and comments and suggestions implemented where appropriate.