"The Acceler8 Award is a great opportunity to enhance your CV and to gain useful skills that employers are looking for. It also helps you prepare your mind for what your career goals might be in the future. A great opportunity to do something not related to your course."
BA (Hons) Law, second year student
Take part in the award and benefit in the following ways:
- Receive formal recognition of your achievements and the experience gained outside of your studies with the presentation of a certificate on completion of the award.
- Take advantage of the opportunities to network with a range of employers and business professionals, and to develop key skills employers want through access to a variety of skills development workshops and online activities.
- Build your employability profile through completion of Acceler8’s online profile, which provides a record and evidence of your transferable skills and development on the award.
- Develop a personal action plan that includes setting goals and planning your next steps.
- Showcase your CV and articulate the skills and experience you've gained so far in an exit interview with experts including professionals from industry and NTU.
- Access a range of support and advice from the Acceler8 and Employability Teams, and previous Acceler8 students in the form of Student Champions.
- Have the opportunity to apply for an Acceler8 Student Champion position once you have completed the award.
Find out more on what students say about the Acceler8 Award.