On FutureHub, NTU's vacancies and events website, we advertise vacancies from a huge range of employers wishing to recruit our students and graduates.
Our advertisements and vacancies include:
- UK and international graduate jobs
- voluntary and part-time vacancies
- postgraduate / research opportunities.
If you know the type of work you are interested in, you can also receive email alerts to vacancies matching your interests:
Login to FutureHub for graduate riole vacancies (with employers looking to recruit NTU students and graduates).
Or, if you plan on working for yourself, get in touch with The Hive (NTU's entrepreneurship team).
Other useful websites
- Prospects Vacancies - one of the UK's leading graduate role job search engines - find roles in the UK and abroad that match what you're looking for.
- Targetjobs.co.uk - graduate Jobs - search for immediate and finalist vacancies as well as work experience and internships, advice and information.
- WikiJob - graduate opportunities
- Times Top 100 - Top100 graduate recruiters.
- Milkround - graduate opportunities, advice and information.
- Graduate jobs.com - graduate opportunities.
Copies of the following are available from the Employability Team:
- Prospects Directory and publications including Prospects Finalist
- Times 100
- Target Series - a number of titles including Teaching, Law, Property and Construction
- Inside Career Guides.