Whether you are advancing a career in business, developing your academic knowledge and research skills, or taking the next step by retraining or preparing to change jobs we provide stimulating teaching, suitable learning environments and direct support according to personal, pastoral and academic needs.
Before undertaking any course, however, you should assess the course availability, tuition fees and the sources of funding available to you. Speak to your tutors and careers consultants first and we recommend the following links for further help and information.
- Nottingham Trent University Course finder.
- Prospects Postgraduate Directory: a database of postgraduate courses and research in the UK.
- Hobsons Postgrad: a database of courses and institutions containing information about funding and studentships.
- The International Centre for Distance Learning: a database of distance learning programmes covering research, teaching, consultancy, information and publishing activities.
- Association of Business Schools: a list of the association's members with complementary links to the relevant business schools.
- The Central Applications Board: a central applications system to all institutions providing a full-time Legal Practice Course.
- The Bar Council: links to institutions offering the Bar Vocational Course.
- Graduate Teacher Training Registry: a database of courses available nationally and searchable by institution or course.
- Universities Worldwide: a database of courses available worldwide and searchable by country.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: course finder and funding information.
- British Council: this website details the wide range of international education and training exchange programmes administered by the Central Bureau for International Education.
- Council for International Educational Exchange: a service for students studying abroad.
- IDP Education: support and administration for postgraduate study in Australia.
- Study in Australia: the official Australian Government website for advice on study in Australia. Here you will find impartial and reliable information about courses, institutions, study and living costs, the application process, visa requirements and more.
- CBIE: a national and international organisation comprising 200 colleges, universities, schools, school boards, educational organisations and businesses across Canada.
- Study in Canada: guidance with regards to living and studying in Canada, including 'how to get a visa', 'choosing a school', 'the cost of living' and 'taxes'.
- Recruitaly: information about living and studying in Italy.
- Central and Eastern European Education Directory
- The Fulbright Commission: support & administration for postgraduate programmes.
- gradschools.com: graduate school information source searchable by course or school.
- Study in the USA: an education guide for international students.