Your career choices
There are many possible options available as you plan your career including work and graduate schemes, further study, self-employment and volunteering.
- View the latest graduate opportunities.
- Find out about placements and work experience opportunities.
- Look at part-time and casual work.
- Get help with self employment.
- Find information on gap years and taking time out.
- Explore opportunities for volunteering.
The UK job market is very flexible and there may be different options available for you to explore. One of the best ways to get started is to use an online career-matching service such as Prospects Planner which will help you identify career areas which may be of interest to you.
It is a good idea to get plenty of information on your different career options to understand what they involve and what they require in terms of qualifications and experience. If you need inspiration the following resources will help you:
Come along to one of the many employer focused careers events organised by the Employability Team during the academic year.