Which employability programme is right for you?
NTU's employability programmes are a great way for you to boost your employability prospects and develop your skills and confidence. Hundreds of students each year benefit from these opportunities to meet and network with employers, attend special events. and advance their readiness to join the labour market.
Making your choice:
Below is a summary of the key features of NTU's employability programmes and links to finding out more.
Acceler8 Employability Award
- Acceler8 recognises and gives formal recognition of extra-curricular experience and skills.
- Develop key employability skills employers are looking for.
- Build your employability profile and be prepared for the graduate job market.
Institute of Directors (IoD) Student membership
- Build your network to enhance your employment opportunities.
- Enhance your networking skills and build contacts through events and online discussions.
- Improve your knowledge of business issues.
- Gain team building skills through an exciting business challenge.
Find out more about IoD Student membership.
Student Employability Officer
- Promote events, initiatives, and employer challenges to your School and social groups.
- Interact and use social media – connect students to employability and feedback their views.
- Training and experience to boost your skills and confidence.
Find out more about Student Employability Officers.
You can also find out more about all of these programmes by speaking to us at the Get Experience Roadshow.