The Hive will help you evaluate your business ideas by providing you with the essential knowledge you need to develop your idea into a successful business venture.
Since 2001, The Hive have helped more than 400 start-up companies and almost 70% of those businesses are still trading and prospering today.
- expert advice, mentoring, and in-house training
- first-class business support and excellent facilities
- access to invaluable expertise, both external and University-based
- networking opportunities, including Thirsty Thursday and NTU Entrepreneurs Club
- promotional opportunities for your business
- access and routes to potential finance.
We also deliver accredited courses and one-off workshops on enterprise and entrepreneurship as part of the curriculum, as well as supporting extracurricular activities for undergraduate and postgraduate students across the whole University.
See what some of our successful entrepreneurs have to say about us.
"The Hive gave my business the direction and structure it needed to succeed. I value rubbing shoulders with like-minded entrepreneurs and having access to The Hive's fantastic facilities. It has really helped me grow my business."
Will Wells, Founders Media