Referencing is required across all disciplines to provide evidence of the breadth of your research, and may be included in your assessment criteria. The library provides a range of support options to help you to understand more about referencing.
- Further help and guidance on referencing via the NOW Help link, including:
- Citing References: a guide to NTU Library Harvard style
- Harvard Referencing tutorial: A self assessment tool that will test your knowledge of referencing
- RefWorks guide.
- Referencing queries should be directed to the Learning and Teaching Team, who can provide tailored help, support and training
- A range of workshops on referencing and RefWorks.