Copyright and NOW
The following staff guides, tutorials and support materials are available in NOW Central.
- Copyright guide for materials being added to NOW - best practice guidelines for ensuring your own content in NOW is copyright compliant.
- Using Creative Commons licences for educational resources - a guide to the NTU authorised Creative Commons licence.
- JISC Legal: Copyright Training for University Lecturers - a short practical online course, using recognisable scenarios such as using images in a presentation or loading video onto the VLE.
- JISC Digital Media tutorial on Finding copyright cleared images for use in your work.
- JISC Digital Media tutorial on Finding copyright cleared digital media.
The following NTU policies are available for staff on eCentral:
- Copyright in educational resources policy
- NTU's Computer Use Regulations
Nottingham Trent University holds the following licences:
- CLA (Copyright Licensing Agency) Higher Education Licence
- NLA (Newspaper Licensing Agency) Higher Education Licence
- ERA (Educational Recording Agency) Plus Licence