The library collaborates with the Academy to ensure that staff and students receive the support they need in relation to their learning and teaching.
We do this for staff by:
- Liaising with individuals, Schools and Professional Services.
- Participation in course planning and development, validation and accreditation.
- Collaborating with partners on projects and service developments.
- Attendance at SASQC, LTC, Course Committees and other appropriate NTU meetings.
- Provision of resources and guidance.
- Resource List creation and RLMS.
- Participation at School staff development events.
- Events for Staff Programme - including workshops on copyright, plagiarism, Refworks, NOW ePortfolio and Resource List Management Software.
Contact us to discuss any ideas or opportunities to work together, or if you have any questions.