- Bookmark the IRep link to access PubSub. If working from home, bookmark the PubSub url http://joyce.ads.ntu.ac.uk/pubsub/ in NTU Anywhere.
- Log on to PubSub with your University username and password. First time users will need to register an account and provide their ORCID ID.
- Depending upon the output type you are submitting, you will be asked a series of questions to enable the library to process your request as quickly as possible.
Submitting a journal article or conference proceeding with an ISSN? The following checklist will ensure your compliance with the open access requirements for REF2021.
- Provide the accepted and final peer-reviewed text (also known as the author-accepted manuscript or 'post-print') within three months of the accepted date
- Find the DOI of your paper
- Have the date your paper was accepted for publication
- Check the embargo details on SHERPA/RoMEO
- Log back on to PubSub and amend the bibliographic details of your publication's IRep record within one month of publication.
Help and support
The following guidance documents provide an overview of the steps you need to take when depositing your outputs:
- Journal articles and conference proceedings
- Practice-based research outputs
- Book chapters and monographs
A comprehensive user guide is available for:
Your Research Support Librarian is available for help and advice during each stage of the process.