At Nottingham Business School, we are always looking to keep in touch with our graduates as their careers develop.
Working closely with the Nottingham Trent University Alumni office, we are keen to maintain links with previous students and keep them up to date with developments within the School and the wider University community. There are also some fantastic opportunities available for Alumni to get involved with Nottingham Business School.
What are the benefits?
Being a member of the Alumni Association isn't just about giving back to Nottingham Business School; there are a number of benefits for you to take advantage of. These include:
- news of events, lectures and career related opportunities
- The Alumni Magazine - Network (free of charge)
- access to the Community Area (Includes use of the jobs board and other professional networking groups)
- a 50% discount on library membership
- discount Sport and Fitness membership
- special discounts at leading attractions and stays at hotels around the UK
- help and support from the Careers Service.
Full details on the wider NTU Alumni Association and the benefits of membership can be found on the central alumni website.
Business Leaders Lecture Series
Nottingham Business School is known for welcoming renowned business leaders, some of them Alumni themselves, to share their knowledge and expertise. Our Business Leaders Lecture Series runs throughout the year and provides students past and present to meet staff and external corporate contacts.
Our successful programme attracts audiences from across the region, and we would encourage all our Alumni to attend.
Book on for upcoming lectures.
Already signed up? Update your details
Remember to let us know if you move on in your personal or professional life – we'd really like to stay in touch with you. It also means we know where you are if your friends are trying to track you down for a class reunion.
Update your contact details.