Nottingham Business School has strong links to industry both nationally and internationally.
Thanks to these connections and our reputation for producing highly sought after placement students, a huge range of organisations welcome them year after year.
The School continues to constantly develop our relationships with organisations and industry professionals and are always looking for more organisations who want to contribute and place some of our students in your workplace.
Benefits of offering a placement:
- extra resource to help grow your business
- fresh ideas and a new perspective to help solve a business challenge
- the latest skills and knowledge, which you may not have within your business
- a development opportunity for existing team members to line manage
- specialist skills and knowledge to help you innovate and develop products and services
- an opportunity to 'trial' future employees to see if they'll fit in
- the chance for you to help an individual launch their career.
How can you work with our students for a fixed period?
Placements and internships are an easy and cost-effective way to get talent into your business for a fixed period of time.
- Year-long sandwich placements: usually 36 or 48 weeks but could be longer or shorter depending on your requirements.
- Short placements - anything from a week upwards, perhaps to address a particular project. Includes summer and graduate internships.
- Academic-led projects: students work with an academic to help solve your particular business challenge.
Get in touch:
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 2189