At Nottingham Business School (NBS), our teaching and research combines academic excellence with a powerful and positive impact on business and society. Everybody’s ambitions are different, and we are here to help give you the skills, strategies and experience to take your career in whatever direction you choose.
Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies and require students to be in employment, as the theory behind them has been designed for immediate use in the workplace. In many functional areas such as HR, a professional qualification is a vital prerequisite for career progression. Our study patterns enable you to combine your course with work and other commitments, and include block release, day release, part-time or full-time options.
Here are a list of our current courses:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (SLMDA) (via EMBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certificate, Diploma and MSc in Management and Leadership
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Human Resource Management / Personnel
- Certificate in Human Resources Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- MSc Human Resource Management (part-time)
Accounting and Finance
Higher Education Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Administration, Management & Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education Administration, Management & Leadership
- MSc in Higher Education Administration, Management & Leadership
Our programme of short courses have been developed to keep you up-to-date with the latest management thinking.