We are focused on your employability from the start, through a learning experience which integrates theory and practice.
96% of NBS’s postgraduates were in employment or further study just six months after graduating. (DLHE Stats 2015/16)
- Our full-time MSc students can choose to add a year's work placement.*
- We have received global accreditation for the quality of our business and management courses from AACSB – joining the Top 5% Business Schools in the world.
- We work with over 70 companies each year to provide consultancy opportunities for our students.
- Our students have a choice of major project. Opportunities include a live consultancy project, a three-month internship, an international summer school, or a business research project.
- We run industry speakers events, including our popular Business Leaders Lecture series and Masters-specific events.
- You can get involved with Global Responsibility Week and Global Business Week.
*excluding MSc Entrepreneurship, MSc International Business, MSc International Business (Dual Award), and MSc Management and International Publishing.
We also have a dedicated Employability Team, who offer tailored advice to inspire and enhance every stage of your career planning.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
We work in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), giving students on our Marketing courses student membership of the CIM and the opportunity to gain highly valued professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- MSc Management (and route); and
- CMI Level 7 Diploma Management and Leadership
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Our MSc Human Resource Management is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The professional body for HR and people development, CIPD is recognised worldwide, and a qualification approved by them can really boost your career prospects.
Chartered Institute of Finance (CFA)
Each one of our Finance courses have been created in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Finance (CFA), so your modules also contribute towards the institute's own qualification, which you can work to complete after graduation.