These highly interactive workshops are designed to offer ambitious businesses tailored, adaptable business support. Some sessions may be delivered at NTU, but our enthusiastic tutors are able to visit company premises and work with you and your staff as required. The aim is to give growing local SME's the one-to-one support they need. This can be delivered single owner / entrepreneur, members of the board or a particular team (e.g. the customer service advisors) as appropriate.
All companies should undergo the first session:
- Diagnostic / Situation review
Then companies will need to pick three sessions from the following menu:
- Objective Setting
- Developing Strategies for Growth
- Market Positioning and Understanding Customers
- Improving your Personal Effectiveness
- Excellent Customer Service
- Developing People
- Finance Growth
- Managing Disruptive Technology
- Cultivating and Commercialising Innovation
- Brand Building and Management
- Protecting IP
We currently do not have any dates for these courses but please register your interest with us and we will contact you as soon as dates become available.