As an EQUIS and AACSB accredited, internationally focused school, Nottingham Business School is committed to developing a culture of internationalisation expressed through a mix of students, faculty, teaching and research. This translates into the types of partnerships that Nottingham Business School invests in, as they play a key role in delivering our international strategy.
The School's developments for the next five years include the refining of a set of strategic partners, forming multidimensional links which will further enhance the existing culture of internationalisation through collaborative arrangements with internationally recognised partner institutions and global organisations.
In order to deliver a strategy that has real impact on the learning experience and employability of our students as well as the all the other dimensions of NBS, internationalisation work focuses on the following key five dimensions:
- enhancement of the curriculum through the integration of comparative international content on all courses
- enhancement of our intercultural mix in the classroom through our transnational student recruitment
- the development of global citizenship of both our student and faculty through increasing student and mobility flows
- further develop our collaborative international research activities
- growth and development in connecting with global business organisations.