Postgraduate open events
Nottingham Business School's postgraduate and professional open events provide you with the perfect opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to study at Nottingham Business School. You will be able to:
- discuss your options and career opportunities with the relevant course academics
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities
- take a guided tour of our fantastic facilities.
We hold a number of different events for postgraduate and professional courses, depending on the course and the time of year. Our open events are flexible and are intended to be an informal drop-in session. The structure is up to you. Course-specific stands will also be available on the day, where you will have an opportunity to speak to academic staff and ask any questions you might have.
Open days for 2018 entry:
- Wednesday 24 January 2018, 12 pm – 3.30 pm
- Wednesday 21 March 2018, 4 pm – 6.30 pm
- Wednesday 13 June 2018, 4 pm – 6.30 pm
To book your place on one of the events please complete this short form and select the date of your preferred choice.
Meet us in your country
Our team from the International Development Office regularly travel to attend UK education exhibitions and visit our agent network all over the world. Come and see us when we are next in your country at an open event. We can advise you about studying in Nottingham and the courses and funding available to you at NTU.