Undergraduate Open Day
Open days for September 2018 entry:
We're running a series of Open Days to help you find out more about study and life at Nottingham Business School.
Our open days are a great way for you to:
- meet our Senior team and hear about Nottingham Business School and what makes us different from other business schools.
- tour the University grounds and facilities such as the Students Union and Boots library.
- meet and talk to the course leaders and their team.
- sit in a course talk and discover why students pick our popular courses.
- meet and talk to current students and get their opinions on the course and Nottingham.
- view and tour our variety of accommodation
- explore Nottingham city centre - a popular student destination.
Our upcoming open days for 2018 entry are:
- Saturday 4 November, 10 am to 3 pm
- Saturday 2 December, 10 am to 3 pm
To book your place on one of the events please complete this short form and select the date of your preferred choice.
You can come and take a look around the University at your own pace with our self-guided walking and audio tours.
You can also book on to an informal tour of our City Campus with a current student (if available). Booking is essential, so to book your place please email us or call +44 (0)115 848 4460.