All Nottingham Law School students have the chance to take part in our international summer school scheme and get a real taste of the profession from a European perspective. Each of our week-long courses has a different legal focus and whether you want to explore Criminal Justice in Berlin, Human Rights in Strasbourg or International Humanitarian Law or Sports Law in Geneva, there is something for every area of interest.
If you are not part of Nottingham Law School but would like to experience what it is like to study here, you can take part in our English Legal Culture and Legal Skills Summer School. This two-week course based at NTU will give you a chance to develop some of the skills needed for a successful career in law, wherever you choose to work.
Our exciting summer school programmes will help you to develop an international perspective on legal practice and enable you to travel abroad to meet students from other universities.
Why take part in a Summer School?
- Benefit from an overseas study experience.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture, meet people from different universities and make new friends from around the world.
- Develop key skills and experiences to add to your CV to impress future employers.
- Increase your knowledge in and around your chosen subject.
- Develop an international perspective on legal practice.
If you are a current student and you wish to take part in one of our summer schools, find out more information on the outgoing summer school page. If you are not a student at Nottingham Trent University and would like to take part in the English Legal Culture and Legal skills Summer School, visit the Global Summer School page.