Our novel tests contribute towards Nottingham Trent University being awarded a prestigious Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education in 2016 under the banner 'Safety and Security of Citizens'.
- Food Authenticity Network Newsletter Article (March 2017)
- University becomes "Centre of Expertise" for food authenticity testing
- Queen's Anniversary Prize
- Research by Nottingham Trent University will make food fraud a thing of the past
- Nottingham Trent University joins Food Authenticity Network Meat processor pleads guilty to food fraud
- Expert opinion following horsemeat scandal