Meet the team
NTU's externally facing department supports employers, businesses and other partners to engage with the University in all aspects of our activity for mutual benefit. The team work with NTU Schools and other Professional Services departments to ensure there is “no wrong door” for employers seeking to work with the University.
Supporting the University’s community and external partners in three main areas:
- Local and Economic Engagement – supporting our business and SME outreach activities and our work with partners in support of local economic development.
- Strategic Partnerships – supporting and developing partnerships with major employers and strategic partners.
- Commercial Services – supporting the development of consultancy, CPD and other forms of commercial services based on our expertise and facilities.
The Director is Dan King and the department comprises two teams:
- Local and Economic Engagement, headed by Jeremy Hague
- Strategic Partnerships and Commercial Services, headed by Jason Rhodes
For profiles of the rest of the Partnerships Local Engagement and Commercial Services team go to the Staff directory.