Elevator can also provide financial support for business development and growth. We will subsidise the cost of freelance talent or expertise to help you with a new project.
Who is eligible?
You could be eligible for an Elevator grant if your business is:
- an SME (small-medium sized enterprises must have less than 250 employees)
- in the creative or digital sector
- registered with HMRC or Companies House
- trading or is ready to trade
- in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire (Not sure? Check the D2N2 map)
- looking to buy in expertise in order to grow your business.
|Total eligible project spend||Total grant claimable (30% of total project spend)|
|£3,500||£1,050 (Grant minimum)|
|£7,500||£2,250 (Grant maximum)|
Please note applicants will need to be able to pay for the full cost of the project. The grant will be reimbursed at a later stage.
Complete and submit an Expression of Interest form and you'll hear from us once your application has been checked for eligibility. Should you be successful, you will need to complete a full application. If you want more details on the process you can read the Guidance Notes for Applicants.
Contact our team via email or call us on +44 (0)115 848 4297.