Enabling Innovation will enable us to support businesses to invest in research and innovation; to make them more competitive, and help them to grow and create high-skill jobs with a range of schemes. We will achieve this in a number of ways, including:
- dedicated technical hubs in food and drink, materials engineering, computing and data, and design innovation
- innovation management workshops delivered by Nottingham Business School
- a contribution of 20% towards 60 graduate salaries for up to a year, to support businesses to introduce innovative products, services or processes
- academic and student-led projects and consultancy
- intensive specialist support for innovative businesses
- networking and business development workshops and events.
If you would like to be kept updated about the Enabling Innovation programme and our upcoming activities, please sign up to the mailing list.
Social Media and Video Marketing for SMEs
Tuesday 21 November 2017
Learn about how video marketing can benefit your business.
Managing and Leading Innovative Teams for SMEs
Monday 4 December 2017
Understand how to recruit and build an innovative, high-performing team.
21st Century Scientist: Informal Discussions
Tuesday 5 December 2017
Helping graduate scientists working in SME’s gain the communication skills they need in a scientific world.
Finders Keepers (Strategic Workshop)
Wednesday 13 December 2017
Develop the tools needed to retain and attract talent for a growing businesses.
You can find further upcoming business support events and workshops, including for businesses outside of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Please visit our Events Page.
Our services are easy to access and come with support from a dedicated business team. Get in touch to discuss how we can help, or to register for regular updates on news, events and opportunities.