Enabling Innovation will enable us to support businesses to invest in research and innovation; to make them more competitive, and help them to grow and create high-skill jobs with a range of schemes. We will achieve this in a number of ways, including:
- dedicated technical hubs in food and drink, materials engineering, computing and data, and design innovation
- innovation management workshops delivered by Nottingham Business School
- a contribution of 20% towards 60 graduate salaries for up to a year, to support businesses to introduce innovative products, services or processes
- academic and student-led projects and consultancy
- intensive specialist support for innovative businesses
- networking and business development workshops and events.
If you would like to be kept updated about the Enabling Innovation programme and our upcoming activities, please sign up to the mailing list.
The Power of Possibilities
Thursday 29 June 2017
How our beliefs and values affect our business achievements and ambitions.
Negotiation, Selling Skills and Exporting
Friday 30 June and Saturday 1 July 2017
Food and Drink businesses can join NTU and the Department for International Trade on this two day sales masterclass.
Drop In Session for Science and Technology businesses
Friday 30 June 2017
Could your business use some scientific or technical know-how to get ahead? Pop in for a one-to-one informal consultation.
App Design Studio
Wednesday 5 July 2017
Practical guidance to help you design a mobile app.
The Customer Experience
Wednesday 12 July 2017
Center Parcs will share their expertise to help you achieve high quality customer service in your small business.
Brainfood: Preventing Creative Burnout
Thursday 20 July 2017
This workshop will help you understand stress, and find out how you can become more resilient.
You can find further upcoming business support events and workshops, including for businesses outside of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Please visit our Events Page.
Our services are easy to access and come with support from a dedicated business team. Get in touch to discuss how we can help, or to register for regular updates on news, events and opportunities.