Enabling Innovation will enable us to support businesses to invest in research and innovation; to make them more competitive, and help them to grow and create high-skill jobs with a range of schemes. We will achieve this in a number of ways, including:
- dedicated technical hubs in food and drink, materials engineering, computing and data, and design innovation
- innovation management workshops delivered by Nottingham Business School
- a contribution of 20% towards 60 graduate salaries for up to a year, to support businesses to introduce innovative products, services or processes
- academic and student-led projects and consultancy
- intensive specialist support for innovative businesses
- networking and business development workshops and events.
If you would like to be kept updated about the Enabling Innovation programme and our upcoming activities, please sign up to the mailing list.
Pitching for Success Masterclass
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Explore how to turn the initial sales conversation into a proposal and presentation pitch for your business.
Branding and Marketing for SMEs
Tuesday 31 October 2017
Craft your brand and gain a strategic overview of how your business can achieve excellent branding and marketing.
Design Ideas to Production
Wednesday 1 November 2017
Help to develop your idea from concept to finished product.
Friday 3 November and Wednesday 13 December 2017
Attract, select and keep talent in your organisation with operational and strategic workshops.
Legal Advice Centre SME Support: Getting Paid
Friday 3 November 2017
Protect your business dealings and learn how to pursue payment in the small claims court.
Social Media and Video Marketing for SMEs
Tuesday 21 November 2017
Learn about how video marketing can benefit your business.
You can find further upcoming business support events and workshops, including for businesses outside of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Please visit our Events Page.
Our services are easy to access and come with support from a dedicated business team. Get in touch to discuss how we can help, or to register for regular updates on news, events and opportunities.