Our students and graduates
Taking a Nottingham Trent University student on placement or internship, or recruiting a graduate, is a great investment for your business. We will work with you to help you find, recruit and retain the right student or graduate for your organisation.
Seven reasons to employ a student or graduate
- extra resource to help grow your business
- fresh ideas and a new perspective to help solve a business challenge
- the latest skills and knowledge, which you may not have within your business
- a development opportunity for existing team members to line manage
- specialist skills and knowledge to help you innovate and develop products and services
- an opportunity to 'trial' future employees to see if they'll fit in
- the chance for you to help an individual launch their career.
How can you work with our students for a fixed period?
Placements and internships are an easy and cost-effective way to get talent into your business for a fixed period of time.
- Year-long sandwich placements: usually 36 or 48 weeks but could be longer or shorter depending on your requirements.
- Short placements - anything from a week upwards, perhaps to address a particular project. Includes summer and graduate internships.
- Academic-led projects: students work with an NTU academic to help solve your particular business challenge.
Tel: +44 (0)115 848 2189