All our taught courses, both undergraduate and postgraduate, have been designed with student employability very firmly in mind and are taught using state-of-the-art software, equipment and facilities.
NTU has invested heavily in its teaching resources in recent years and this is reflected in our specialist psychology laboratories, which include:
- a cognitive modelling and visual analysis laboratory
- a psychophysiological laboratory
- a human communication and social interaction laboratory
- dedicated facilities to support research into computer gaming and cyber-psychology
- EEG system
- fixed and mobile eye-tracking facilities
- an extensive bank of psychometric tests.