The Lee Westwood Sports Centre offers a wide range of modern indoor and outdoor recreation, sporting, fitness activities, and specialist strength, conditioning and athlete support areas.
In addition, the entire University campus benefits from full Wi-Fi coverage, ample car parking, and is easily accessible by road and rail.
The Lee Westwood Sports Centre is available for event and activity hire all year round and houses numerous facilities including:
- Main Sports Hall - multipurpose double sports hall with viewing gallery, suitable for a variety of sports including badminton, volleyball, and five-a-side football
- Tennis Centre - brand new indoor tennis centre with 4 courts
- Gym - recently refurbished 65-station gym with a variety of equipment
- AstroTurf pitch - fully floodlit sand-based all-weather pitch, suitable for football and hockey
- 3G pitch - purpose-made, floodlit, third generation AGP at the Clifton campus
- Squash courts - three brand new glass-backed squash courts suitable for all standards of play, from beginner to elite competition
- Exercise studio - exercise studio to cater for all your exercise class needs
- Sports Hall Two - enormous open space suitable for a variety of activities, including cheerleading, fencing, and a variety of martial arts disciplines
- Grass pitches - there is a combination of grass pitches for football, rugby and cricket (in the summer)
- High Performance Centre - creates an elite athlete training environment in a space designed to enhance performance athletes training programmes.
- The Clubhouse - A social space overlooking the outdoor sports village. This building also boasts numerous changing facilities.
- Sports therapy suite - offering physiotherapy, sports massage, and other services
We are pleased to announce our partnership with the University of Nottingham will continue this year, which allows NTU Sport and Fitness members access to their pool on the University Park Campus for an additional cost of only £2 per visit.