Student finance 2017/18

This section details the information you need to put your student finance in place for the 2017/18 academic year if you are a full-time home undergraduate student. You will find out:

  • the funding you can get as a full-time, home undergraduate student
  • how you can get it
  • the funding available to students on placement
  • the funding available to EU students.

If you have any queries about funding for the current academic year, please contact the Student Financial Support Service on +44 (0)115 848 2494 or by email.